Calculated from 1567 review(s) [Stats - Last 12 Months] *

* 3213 reviews since the 04-21-2020

Customer ratings

Customer review

 

5 / 5

fast delivery, great prices.
05-16-2022 by .

following an experience of 04-15-2022

Response from Golfballs.ca
Hi Jeffrey D,
Thank you for sending a review! Enjoy some great golf this spring.
GolfBalls.ca Team
View all comments

Customer review

 

5 / 5

Great service and great golf balls speedy delivery . Will buy more after I lose these ones . I still say you don't buy golf balls you rent them 😆😆
05-16-2022 by .

following an experience of 04-15-2022

Response from Golfballs.ca
Hi Randy,
Overall it sounds as though your experience buying golf balls from our site was a positive one. We look forward to being here the next time that you need golf balls!
GolfBalls.ca Team

Customer review

 

4 / 5

I got the B grade and that’s what they are, B grade. Happy with what I asked for. I’ll be bumping up to a higher grade next time but these will work. Some balls have minor scuffs, not a big deal for a 15 handicap like me. Will recommended these
05-16-2022 by .

following an experience of 04-15-2022

Response from Golfballs.ca
Hi Myles,
Thank you for taking the time to send a detailed review and providing great feedback. We are happy that you support our business. We appreciate that you will recommend our product to your golf buddies!
GolfBalls.ca Team

Customer review

 

3 / 5

Balls appear to be in good condition, bout half were not the newer model they were supposed to be though
05-16-2022 by .

following an experience of 03-20-2022

Customer review

 

5 / 5

Everything was FIVE star...Only little complaint was I still like my Callaway soccer balls and this was the first time you had none.
05-15-2022 by .

following an experience of 03-20-2022

Response from Golfballs.ca
Hi John.
Thank you for letting us know that overall your experience was worthy of 5 stars. Our inventory changes all the time, so please check back soon!
GolfBalls.ca Team

Customer review

 

3 / 5

Bought 4 dozen tp5 . 90% of the balls were in the condition I expected . The other 10% seemed to have major blemishes along with 5 that were not tp5 and were tour response golf balls.
05-15-2022 by .

following an experience of 03-18-2022

Customer review

 

5 / 5

Excellent service and very good product.
05-13-2022 by .

following an experience of 04-14-2022

Response from Golfballs.ca
Hi Greg,
Our team is pleased to hear that the service you experienced was excellent. Enjoy some great shots off the tee!
GolfBalls.ca Team

Customer review

 

4 / 5

A cheaper way to play a quality ball
05-13-2022 by .

following an experience of 03-20-2022

Response from Golfballs.ca
Hi Raymond,
It sounds as though you see the value in buying golf balls from our site. We look forward to being here the next time that you may need us!
GolfBalls.ca Team

Customer review

 

4 / 5

Delivery is so fast it’s unbelievable, balls I chose were a little expensive for used but I still saved a few bucks. Satisfied with what I received, thanks.
05-13-2022 by .

following an experience of 03-18-2022

Response from Golfballs.ca
Hi Robert,
Our team is pleased to hear your excellent feedback! Thank you for letting us know how happy you are with ordering golf balls through our site. We hope spring arrives soon for you and your golf buddies!
GolfBalls.ca Team

Customer review

 

5 / 5

Hajq
05-13-2022 by .

following an experience of 04-13-2022

Reviews displayed in chronological order

Information Golfballs.ca

Description:

GolfBalls.ca is Canada's go to retailer for used golf balls. Recycled golf balls, Refinished golf balls, and Refurbished golf balls at up to 90% off compared to new! Free shipping on orders over $100.

Address:
Golfballs.ca
7355 72 St #11
Delta, BC, V4G1L5
Recommend:
Website:
Category:
Contact:
Tel: 604-946-1014
social@golfballs.ca
Authorized Representative:
Golfballs.ca
Status :
Up to date
Number of reviews:
1567

Find us on Facebook

About verified-reviews

verified-reviews is managed by an independent company collecting customer reviews. Its purpose is to help online consumers to find trustworthy online stores.See more