Net Reviews offers the Verified Reviews Service in order to provide its Clients and their prospective and existing Consumers reliable information regarding a Client’s products and services, obtained in a trustworthy and transparent manner. Accordingly, we require Client to comply with certain requirements in connection with their use of the Service. In consideration for the right to use the Service, each Client hereby agrees, and Client shall cause its Authorized Users and other personnel to agree, to comply with the following requirements:
- Do not violate laws or regulations applicable to you or the use of the Service. Client, and not Net Reviews, is responsible for complying with any laws or regulations applicable to collecting and sharing Consumer information with us in the manner described in these Terms. Client agrees, in particular, to process, distribute, load, or transmit via the Solution only Consumer information whose use by us will not violate any intellectual property rights nor any other kind of privacy or publicity right, and does not constitute a criminal offense.
- Do not directly or indirectly create or publish any Review other than legitimate Reviews provided by bona fide Consumers.
- Do not directly or indirectly take any action intended to suppress or prevent negative Reviews by misusing the Service’s filters, moderating practices, or other methods.
- Do not send any Consumer or other person any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, or send any commercial emails, when using the Service.
- Do not upload, promote, or distribute software viruses or any other kind of computer code, files or programs that attempt to interrupt, destroy, limit, or interrupt the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Do not interfere with our servers or third party services utilized in providing or otherwise connected to the Service, or with the services and networks of Third Party Sites.
- Do not access or attempt to access the Service by any means other than through the interface provided by Net Reviews (including through the use of scripts, web crawlers or the like).
- Do not use the Service in a manner that could lead to the interruption of access to, or unreliability of the Service for, others.
- Do not use, display, mirror or frame the Service or any individual element within the Service, or use the Net Reviews name, Widget, the Verified Reviews trademark and service mark, logo or other brand assets (collectively, the “Verified Reviews Brand Elements”), except as permitted by these Terms or after having obtained Net Reviews’ express written consent.
- Do not access, tamper with, or use areas of the Service, our computer systems, or the systems of Service Providers, other than as permitted in the Back Office.
- Do not attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any of our Service or computer systems or breach any security or authentication measures.
- Do not avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by us or any of our Service Providers or any other third party to protect the Service, the Reviews or any Client or Consumer information.
- Do not use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing any Verified Reviews Brand Elements without our express written consent.
- Do not attempt to decipher, decompile, copy, emulate, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Service.
- Do not encourage or enable any other individual or organization to do any of the foregoing.
Please understand that these User Requirements are intended to promote a beneficial experience for all users of the Service, but we cannot and do not monitor all communications and activities that take place through the Service by Authorized Users or Consumers, so you may be exposed to offensive, indecent or objectionable behavior by other users when using the Service. We expect that you understand this and, accordingly, you agree that your use of the Service in this regard is at your own risk. If you do encounter any behavior that conflicts with these User Requirements, or any other objectionable content, you may contact us at email@example.com as promptly as you can.
If Net Reviews believes any Review has been submitted by, or at the direction of, Client and is not a legitimate Review provided by a bona fide Consumer (a “Fake Review”), we will collaborate in good faith with Client to clarify the source of such Fake Review and determine its legitimacy or irregularity. However, Net Reviews reserves the right to impose a penalty of $125 for each Fake Review submitted or published by or on behalf of Client.